" Because of the concerns with social distancing, we did a FaceTime session with Lisa. We were able to talk about issues and concerns that I have and then she was able to watch our interactions to other dogs we saw. She was able to give suggestions and feedback real-time while she watched what Lexi did and what I did. She also sent an email reminding me of all we had gone over. The session has been very helpful... I highly recommend WagWag Training.
- Michelle G.
- I am the owner of the above named dog involved in a training program (the “Activity”) with WagWag Enterprises.
- I fully understand that participating in the Activity may not only involve risk of serious injury or death, economic loss, property damage or loss that may result from my own actions, inactions or negligence, but also from the actions, inactions or negligence of others and/or the condition of the property, and I voluntarily agree to assume this risk.
- I, my personal and legal representatives, heirs, successors and next of kin will not make any claim against WagWag Enterprises, or any of its present or former officials, employees, agents, attorneys, insurers, agents and representatives and their respective successors, heirs and assigns or any volunteer(s) (“WagWag”), for any injury, damage, illness, death or any other loss arising from or related to participating in the Activity.
- I, my personal and legal representatives, heirs, successors and next of kin shall forever release, waive, discharge, relinquish and indemnify WagWag from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, charges, demands, losses, damages, costs, attorney’s fees, judgments, liens, indebtedness and liabilities of every kind and character, whether known or unknown, including foreseen or unforeseen bodily injury, illness and personal injuries and property damage that may be sustained by me or my dog or any other person in any way connected to, related to, or arising out of my participation in the Activity, regardless of any negligence of WagWag.
- All dogs participating in the Activity must be current on all vaccinations. Bordetella vaccination is required. Proof of vaccinations must be submitted before the dog enters the class. I hereby warrant and affirm that my dog is current on all vaccinations, including the bordetella vaccination. I warrant that my dog and I are in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent either of us from participating in the Activity. I have had the opportunity to seek medical advice for any concerns I may have had regarding my health or my dog’s health.
- I have voluntarily employed Lisa L. Sickles (WagWag Enterprises) to assist me in the training and/or behavior modification of my dog.
- I understand that WagWag Enterprises will work directly with me and my pet to impart contemporary animal behavior knowledge that best fits our needs, and that successful companion pet programs depend on a combination of learned skills on the part of the pet and the owner. Behavior is not static, an animal will not continue to perform even trained behaviors without ongoing practice. Especially in cases involving any type of aggression, although behavior may be modified, the dog is never considered “cured”. A pet’s behavior is ultimately the owner’s responsibility. WagWag Enterprises will make every reasonable effort to help attain goals but makes no guarantees of performance on the part of the client or pet as a result of providing professional animal behavior consultation.
- Fees are due in full before the consult or class session. Client will be billed for any “no shows” or appointments cancelled within less than 48 hours’ notice. All sessions must be completed within 60 days days for group classes and private training whether in person or virtual. Any sessions not completed in that time frame will be forfeited, there are no refunds.
- In the event of a public health order or closure, all in person meetings will automatically be completed virtually for the remainder of the sessions in the time frame specified.
- I have carefully read this Release and Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (the “Agreement”) and fully understand its contents. I am aware that I have given up substantial rights by signing the Agreement, and I am signing the Agreement voluntarily. I have no obligation to participate in the Activity or sign this Agreement, but I desire to do so.
Choose between IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL Private Behavioral Training.
Please complete the Private Training Intake Form first. Lisa will get in contact with you to schedule a time before payment. You cannot complete your purchase without first having a scheduled date and time for Private Training with Lisa.
Behaviors that I work with:
- Aggression (people, dogs, inter-household dog-dog)
- Potty Training
- Jumping(people or counter surfing)
- Mouthing/Play Biting
- Inappropriate chewing
Training Goals & Experience:
- You receive the same expert training, whether in-person or online
- Receive guided step-by-step coaching
- Receive feedback, written lesson plans/handouts
- Just as successful as in person training
- Keeps your dog/puppy from practicing unwanted behaviors
Group class fees and private session fees are not interchangeable. There are no refunds. Class start dates are subject to change. There is a 4 dog minimum for classes.